rainy day, why not dress like a rockstar

Kansai Yamamoto jacket, Junya Watanabe shirt (borrowed), Levi’s wax coated jeans, Alaia patent ankle strap heels

1. Sabrina says:

Wowza! Your style is amazing miss. I’m incredibly jealous :)

2. camille says:

ohhh, this outfit is so perfect. & those heels! gorgeous. :)

3. Matt says:

your a rock star, amazing.

4. Marina says:

Fabulous!!!!!You look so erotic? so sexy. 6.0, 6.0, 6.0 points)))))

5. Mej says:

incredible style you have!

6. R says:

I love, love your outfits! I rarely visit blogs often and/or religiously, yet you seem to have that effect on me. Care to exchange links?
    Get back to me via email.

7. Amy Williams says:

That jacket is so perfect, and so is this outfit!

8. Cily says:

Your jacket is absolutley amazing and your shoes.. so beautiful!

9. Caroline says:

how did you get your hands on this jacket? its lovelllyyy

10. tindi-rindi says:

Very cool outfit. you look very nice with your hair pulled up ;)
    Damn and those are some killer shoes :D…literally :P

11. chauss says:

i just love those shoes. perfect. ;)

12. Jane says:

you guys are so sweet, thanks so much!
    Caroline-I got the Kansai jacket on eBay!

13. ediot says:

I love your outfit. you look great! never seen your blog before. but i like it>!

14. Madelene says:

I agree with all of the above.
    Your style is very inspiring. Makes me want to pull out my old vintage finds again.

15. You have such an amazing personal style, and you look like a rockstar!
    =D

16. rosie says:

i love your blog and i love your personal style.
    im thinking of doing a post on you for my “It-Girl” section.
    i’ve linked you under my favorites :)
    keep up the excellent work

17. looove your style.
    & you really do have a sea of shoes.
    oh & i like your prada dresser very much, it’s in a couple of your pictures.
    x.
    jessica

18. Catherine says:

I love this outfit so much – from the poofy neck and fitted jacket, to the chunky heels. Great mix of edge & class.

19. iona says:

your blog is so cute and im so jealous of all ur amazing designer shoes! Ur really lucky.
    U look great in this outfit btw
    x

20. william says:

This is something Carine Roitfeld would wear. Needless to say you are at, if not above, the level of style of people at fashion week in Paris and New York. You’re really amazing.

21. Marie says:

tout cela est sublime , et vous le portez vraiment bien.Je vous félicite d’avoir autant de goût!Continuez!Marie de Paris

22. Hi! I enjoyed reading your post. I’ve been looking around for such material as I’m starting my blog on flower girl dresses. I’ll be waiting for the updates.

23. Steroid says:

type increasing term prize areas generally 1980s male father statue body means inhibit equipment europe emerge line century federation legs.

24. This is amazing! I have been expirimenting with fabric flowers for a while now and this is the best one I have seen. Thank you so much for sharing!

25. sara says:

Most of the time, brides consider wearing white color on their wedding day because this is what the tradition is like and suits most of the complexions and skin tones as well. Pink is the color of love and affection; it symbolizes romance and extravagance at the same time as well.

26. These are one of the moments that sometime or latter have to pop up in your lives and are for sure the most exciting moments which you would like to picture them and hang it on the wall just to see how adorable your little girl was always.

27. Top US online web store flowergirldressforless reveals their beautiful collection of communion dresses 2013