‘what are you wearing today?’

Mohair cardigan by Prada, lace dress from Anthropologie, shoes by Martin Margiela

Trench by Anna Sui, Gap denim shirt, ruffle shorts from my mom’s old line, Marni lucite criss cross heels

blouse by lillith, vintage 501′s, givenchy lace up ankle strap heels

1. calista says:

Your style is just beyond words!! I’ve been searching for those Givenchy peeptoes everywhere since seeing them on you, they’re perfect!

2. Caroline says:

darling, you’re just too good. that second outfit! and your moms old line? how can I purchase this “old line”? hahah it looks so girly and romantic. i love ittt.

3. cindy says:

there is a lot of fabulous going on in this post.

4. michelle says:

I found your site via pensareancora’s blog
    AMAZING-you’re style is unreal

5. stephanie says:

Looking fab as usual! Especially love that second look- I’ve been looking for a perfect vintage denim button-up ;)

6. Kendall Green says:

I love your style and have just read your whole blog!! You seem much older and more mature than someone of just 16. how is it you can afford such beautiful and covetable items?? I eagerly await more posts!!!! xx

7. Amy Williams says:

8. Jane says:

thanks for the comments everyone!
    caroline; mom stopped production on her old line (atlantis underground)Atlantis Underground in ’92, luckily i have a couple of boxes of deadstock that i wear to death!

9. Jenny says:

The second outfit is beyond awesome, it’s perfect! Your style is really inspiring ^o^

10. Brilliant layering on the 2nd look. Also I love the look of the boyish 501s with the nude heels and feminine blouse.

11. We’re totally in love with the margiela sort of low boots.
    We made a post about it on our blog, We quote your blog, hope you don’t mind…
    Love from Paris

12. Looking gorgeous, as always! Especially love the second outfit, you totally pull off the denim shirt, and love how you paired it with the anna sui trench!

13. workout america rest popular late public require effects hyper action main sandow performance overtrain meals women enhance frequently nutrient modern.