Uncategorized

Sea of Shoes is now SEAofSHOES.com!

Now you can visit my blog just by typing in ‘seaofshoes.com’! No need for the .typepad.com!

Aren’t you glad you don’t have to type those seven extra pesky letters?

Thanks for visiting and thanks to the people who’ve linked me! :)

Leave a Comment

27 Comments

  1. Ragamala wrote:

    I love your blog. I feel as if I’ve seen you before, were you in Teen Vogue?

    5.8.08 · Reply
  2. enc wrote:

    Congratulations! I’ll visit wherever you are, extra letters or not.

    5.9.08 · Reply
  3. Ramsha Ahmad wrote:

    Hi!! Omg, this site is like amazing!!! I love your style, and aspirations!!! You could be a model!!! Everything you wear seems to fit, and have a personality of its own!! Congratulationson your blog being featured in the former issue of TeenVogue!!! You go fashionista!!!

    3.1.09 · Reply
  4. Haley wrote:

    I saw you in TeenVogue and you have amazing style!!! luvv the prada skirt. Im in love with you blog now!!!

    3.20.09 · Reply
  5. anne wrote:

    Hey :) what blog site did you go to to start your blog? Im just wondering because Im thinking of starting my own blog so… yeah :)

    4.11.09 · Reply
  6. larela wrote:

    I am charmed with your blog.It is fabulous. I am of españa and I knew of for the revist glamour. you are fantastic!!! :)

    10.17.09 · Reply
  7. na rahanian wrote:

    love ur style :D

    1.19.10 · Reply
  8. buy cialis wrote:

    I came across your blog via google when I was looking for a way to cover a corkboard with fabric. Thank you SO much for the step by step instructions. I am in love with my “new” bulletin board and will be sure to do this fun and easy craft again. I tried to do the buttons as well on my push pins, but to no avail, they didn’t work. Do you have some advice for those? Maybe I didn’t use enough glue? Maybe I should have used thumb tacks in lieu of push pins? I would love your advice!

    4.27.10 · Reply
  9. Just working through some notes on ethics and social networks and I thought I’d share the following paragraph that I’ve been working on – because it seems counter-intuitive at first.
    There is a growing consensus that comments posted in social networks are not ‘in the public domain’ and that researchers should seek permission to use them. Researchers should also remember that because the internet is so readily searchable, they should avoid using literal quotes from social network discussions (in most cases) as this will potentially reveal who the respondent is.
    In many codes of ethics and in a growing number of laws, the intention/expectation of the person making a post is important in determining what can be done with that post. In terms of privacy there are two issues. The first is that if a researcher has to join a network to see the post, then the person making the post is doing so in the expectation that they are talking to genuine members of the community, not to professional researchers or journalists. The second that is when somebody makes, say, 200 posts in their status bar over the course of a year, they did not have the expectation that all their quotes would be brought back together as a single corpus for investigation.

    4.27.10 · Reply
  10. Werner wrote:

    Hallo,
    ich kam durch Zufall auf diese Seite und möchte einen netten Gruß hinterlassen. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr auf meiner Homepage auch einmal vorbei schauen würdet! Vielleicht wollt ihr einmal auf Sylt Westerland oder an der Ostsee Urlaub machen?! Wir haben dort sehr schöne Meerblickwohnungen. Vielleicht bis bald einmal!
    Herzliche Grüße
    http://www.OstseeblickHolm.de

    5.26.10 · Reply
  11. I really liked your page is very good and gives me a lot of information is the only web site and seen that it is complete across the network and searched and bucado and
    could not find another like me not in accordance with information from other Web sites look for one with more information and found it very complete congratulate

    7.22.10 · Reply
  12. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post.

    9.19.10 · Reply
  13. When a person pays me an surprising compliment, I generally inform them that they produced my day! What about you?

    9.21.10 · Reply
  14. The blog is really appreaciable and i like to keep on visiting this site once again that it would help me in further thanks for sharing the info.

    9.29.10 · Reply
  15. Add in the speed at which job ads open and close, plus the rapid rate of change in technology behind the sites, and it becomes critical that the methodology used to compare coverage between sites constrains the scope to allow rapid turnaround.

    9.30.10 · Reply
  16. Great article though so thanks it’s very interesting you did lot of research before posting any new content.

    10.21.10 · Reply
  17. Wake up in the morning, your purse the greatest asset is 24 hours.

    10.28.10 · Reply
  18. Agree with your point of view

    11.5.10 · Reply
  19. Chanel J12 wrote:

    Idealism, optimism and a chance to influence a better tomorrow are all here with our remarkable students

    1.17.11 · Reply
  20. You have a strong perspective here.

    3.21.11 · Reply
  21. Shox r4 wrote:

    Remember, the brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want someting. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.

    4.13.11 · Reply
  22. I frequently visit the site. I see a lot of nice products.

    11.16.11 · Reply
  23. supplement weight workout popular performance lori body organization testosterone physique sandow overtraining take anabolic develop muscles grow article meal competitive.

    4.26.12 · Reply
  24. Thanks for share you have a strong perspective in this post

    8.14.12 · Reply
  25. Thanks for share bro

    8.14.12 · Reply
  26. Very intresting post I like ur website keep it up..!

    11.26.12 · Reply