Rainy days…

So as soon as we arrived the rainy season started…which means that it will probably rain throughout the afternoon everyday during my stay here! The street outside my house becomes a miniature wave pool even if it just drizzles…so I'm stuck hanging around here today.

I'm obsessed with the satin chinese jacket I got from a thrift store in Texas…I've been wearing it inside out, upside down, right side up, it's crazy what you can do with this thing! Here I wear it with my Y-3 skirt and Marni flats.

Missing home-hey mom! :)

1. Jane says:

Hi Honey, I love that picture of you–love MOM

2. Vix says:

Such a pretty picture <3 Love those Marni flats!

3. Caitlin says:

what a pretty picture
    just out of curiosity- what are you thinking of doing when you finish school? or if you like ‘when u grow up’?
    adore the flats

4. Ammu says:

Those flats are genius – love them. Hope the weather brightens up so you are not stuck at home!

5. Saree Elias says:

i saw those flats the other day on the internet and i was crazyyy about themm:) love themm..

6. Marina says:

Jane!I can’t stop myself admiring you!!!!you have genius taste.Marni’s flat so right couple with Y-3′s skirt. You are the stylisg blogger!I wanna see you on pages of french Vogue!
    from Moscow with love

7. Victoria says:

The Y-3 skirt is absolutely beautiful, as are you…you have a very classic beauty.

8. Amelia says:

Mexico does seem to have a rain problem.
    I went to Matamoras on a missions trip and every day it rained and the streets flooded. One day it rained ALL DAY! and the streets had water 2 feet high!

9. Fernando says:

Those Marni flats are amazing.
    And you have to show the satin jacket more! it looks beautiful

10. Alex says:

that looks like a great place to read a book. haha
    and those marni flats go so well with the bluish satin on the jacket. The jacket also looks great inside out!

11. Jillian says:

This is such a stunning photograph of you!
    I adore your pose you look so soft, so does your outfit and almost angelic!
    the blue is such a nice touch i like how soft it all is and the touches of blue really pop!

12. pinkrock says:

OOOH, i love that outfit esp. those shoes, they are fantastic.

13. Abby says:

Wow, love the outfit. Love the photo. Love the cheekbones (jealous!). Love the blog! Keep it up! =)

14. ger says:

that jacket is great, as is this shot. what kind of camera do you use?

15. inaya says:

love this pic :)

16. Wendy says:

I like your blog alot. You have the most amazing shoe collection.

17. Joharna says:

wowwwww
    i have just discovered SeaOfShoes, and i’ve spent a good hour and a half reading and looking through all your old posts!
    i cannnottttt believe how inspiring all your outfits/SHOES are!
    i’m your (Jane’s) age, 16/17?, i work at an italian shoe/handbag boutique in melbourne aus and its amazing to see a lot of the shoes we sell looking so fabulous on you!
    i really feel so inspired, thanks :)

18. wow, what a beautiful photo

19. Mina says:

Wish I could see the jacket better. Looks nice! Loving this pic of you!

20. skechers says:

Skechers shape up shoes were born. They were designed to help get us into shape while we walk. Not only can they help to get us more physically fit they can also help to relieve back pain and they can also improve posture and reduce stress on ankle and knee joints.

21. Who knows, you might just come across a good and discounted pair of shoes to set you off in your dance adventure.

22. ladies shoes says:

In fact, every man knows a Ladies’s love for her shoes. They provide what Ladies want. Their different styles make Ladies look more beautiful. This vast collection is readily available in every leading online store.