Uncategorized

There is no place like home

I'm so happy to be home!
I didn't have anyone to talk about clothes with or read magazines with when I was in Spain…mom (my only real life fashion friend!) and I had to make up for lost time last night and try on some new things that had arrived while I was gone. I have so much to blog about now…but right now I'm ready for life to get back to normal. I'm going to go to the gym and hopefully photograph some things for the blog today now!
Talk to you soon…

21 Comments

1. Vix wrote:

Love the shoes. The lighting is so pretty in this picture.

6.1.08 · Reply
  2. SUZANA wrote:

I don’t have any fashion friends either… I’m a geologist so It’s kind of a dead end there… Your wardrobe is fab btw. I wish I didn’t live i Europe so we could be friends he he. Miss the US alot… Love LA… but I guess I’m stuck in old Gothenburg for now.
    Thanks for making my day with your post.
    xoxo
    Suzana

6.1.08 · Reply
  3. Daniela wrote:

Hey–I never commented on your blog before, but I’ve been keeping up with it for about a month. I am happy to see you’re back–I was missing your posts. Your ‘seaofshoes’ is the best–I am vegan so I don’t wear leather and finding really special shoes can be difficult…So I like to watch someone else enjoying such great shoes. Anyway, keep it up! Take care to you and your mom,
    Daniela

6.1.08 · Reply
  4. Sabrina wrote:

Glad to have you back! Can’t wait for the blog posts.

6.1.08 · Reply
  5. Sabrina wrote:

Glad to have you back! Can’t wait to read the blog posts!

6.1.08 · Reply
  6. Ash1314 wrote:

I love this outfit and esp your glasses… :) Care to trade links?

6.1.08 · Reply
  7. Nubby wrote:

Jane, you have such effortless, amazing style! I’m now a faithful reader.
    xo
    Nubby

6.1.08 · Reply
  8. anna wrote:

great to have youback and i can’t wait for your pictures from bilbao and the stuff you brought. those glasses are lovely on you!

6.1.08 · Reply
  9. elana wrote:

so happy you’re back! I started reading you’re blog after you left and have been pouring over your pictures of your gorgeous clothes ever since! I can’t wait to see more! I am in love with your Margiela’s, they are absolutely stunning!

6.1.08 · Reply
  10. Val wrote:

Welcome back! I’ve missed your posts. :] Love the shoes

6.1.08 · Reply
  11. Jillian wrote:

First off that outfit is adorable… I love the shoes with it too it really completes the look. I hope you had a good time despite being w/out fashion friends… however at least you do have your mother at home. I have noone and my mother really dislikes my interest in fashion.
    glad you’re back!

6.2.08 · Reply
  12. Gaia M wrote:

I love this outfit. THE SHOES, THE SHOES!
    P.S the new CdG skirt is amazing. I can’t wait to see what Rei K. collection for H&M!
    P.P.S I hope the the trip was great

6.2.08 · Reply
  13. Marina wrote:

Hey,
    I’ve just discovered your blog, and I love it!:)
    These sort of socked-shoes (?) are amazing. They look indeed like Margiela’s, but not totally though…
    Where are they from???

6.4.08 · Reply
  14. Marina wrote:

Forgot to mention that YOU are gorgeous too!!!
    But I think you already knew it anyway…

6.4.08 · Reply
  15. Aurore wrote:

You look gorgeous on this photo, your look is perfect :)

6.5.08 · Reply
  16. zara wrote:

I really love your hair in this picture! You should wear it like this more often. Also – the outfit is perfect (as usual) :)

12.14.08 · Reply
  17. zara wrote:

12.14.08 · Reply
  18. zara wrote:

12.14.08 · Reply
  19. zara wrote:

12.14.08 · Reply
  20. presented building physical acid 1999 debate equipment body workouts rise prize workout bodybuilders supplement popular bronze culture hyper synthol performance.

4.26.12 · Reply
  21. Brooke Baker wrote:

Don’t even know how I found you but I’m extremely glad I did. I’m a stylist for Nordstrom in Scottsdale and I’m always looking for inspiration……. So glad I found you!

8.18.12 · Reply