Vintage Levi’s and SS06 Pradas DAY TWO

You may have noticed my fanatic obsession for worn in denim (it’s always peeking out of the corners of my inspiration boards)….it’s so difficult to find vintage Levi’s for women in tiny sizes but I managed to snag this pair on eBay in my size for $20 while I was in Mexico…they’re so beautiful! They arrived in the mail today.

^(don’t mind the awful picture quality…) today I’m repeating yesterday’s ensemble a bit with a simple shirt (cotton button down from J Crew), Pradas (which thanks to some helpful readers I found are from SS06), and a See by Chloe puffer vest.

If you like these jeans you will freak out over these two looks from a spread in Doingbird magazine (issue number 13?) these pictures were scanned by Alien Sex Fiend at TFS…thanks!

Yikes, I’ve embarked on a closet cleaning project as of today…what a pain, but a necessary pain.
Flared flannel orange plaid high waisted pants….whuuuutt
where do I find these things….

1. Richel says:

Those are some sassy pants. They look really good on you! I can’t believe you found them on Ebay. There’s usually such a vast collection in a myriad of sizes that I never ever find a good pair for myself. Lucky you! THOSE SHOES ARE SO SO HOT.

2. julia:] says:

i really like the jeans

3. bowied says:

If you decide to sell anything…PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

4. WJ says:

Gosh, those shoes! Who would’ve thought they were from SS06. You lucky girl!

5. Sabrina says:

Flared flannel orange plaid high waisted pants? It took a while to wrap my head around that. But you could make it work. You should make a post playing around with those for fun :)

6. Katie says:

Wow, I’ve never seen someone make a puffer vest look so chic. Look really are quite beautiful <3

7. you manage to mix these shoes with amazing outfits!

8. How about a photo shoot in your give-aways just for fun?

9. miumew says:

Hey I live in the Dallas Area too and I was wondering if you could do a post for us Dallas people as to where you find the coolest deals/best treasures etc.
    Thanks!

10. such a great ensemble u’ve put together. i really like the 2nd picture too.

11. han says:

what size are you in normal pants and what size are you in levi’s? if you don’t mind me asking.

12. Catherine says:

Love the Prada shoes – and you are the QUEEN of kitschy denim. :)

13. Wow! Those pants are a-mazing, especially with the boots. Love!

14. william says:

“If you decide to sell anything…PLEASE LET ME KNOW!”
    Ditto, if you’re selling any of your fabulous shoes contact me at purple.kicks@gmail.com

15. Miss K says:

I love your style!!! wonderfull shoes like always! it’s an everyday pleasure to see your blog

16. Rae says:

Love the jeans.

17. rachael says:

looove the outfit and you should post what you’re getting rid of !

18. well, worn in denim has so much attitude!

19. I love the pants and i like the outfit of the first image. thanks for sharing this.
    -mikee-

20. such a great ensemble u’ve put together. i really like the 2nd picture too.good sharing ,pretty

21. Vous avec nous Thak pour les partager, c’est Je pense que lire der Kamm c’est vous faire tellement agréable von partager wenn ihr sanftes article.i recommander à mes amis.

22. sports alan used europe hypertrophy lack years workout relat performance physique 2007 body different intake level supplement compete show lead.

23. O que você disse fez muito sentido. Mas, pense nisso, e se você adicionou um pouco conteúdo? Quer dizer, eu não quero dizer-lhe como executar o seu blog, mas o que se tiver adicionado