7/24/08

The rabbit fur vest was picked up at a thrift store. The deer horn on my necklace is Alex and Chloe but I added an ethiopian cross it. The silk assymetrical shirt is a Comme des Garcons piece my mom got in Tokyo in the early 80′s. My boots are my favorites-my Margiela sandal boots.

1. Dana says:

those boots come from heaven. Don’t they?

2. LINA says:

You always look SO good. There should be more girls like you here in Norway. ;-)

3. Love the shirt, and it def. works as a dress.

4. CC says:

I’m SO in love with these and your Margiela black boots…Quick question: would you say the Martin Margiela shoes run ‘true to size’? I love SOOOOO many of your shoes! Am absolutely jealous!

5. CC says:

6. vix says:

You always look like you just came from a photoshoot. Amazing style.

7. u wear those boots like no other.

8. Alex says:

9. kitiwiti says:

I loooooove those sandal-boots! this blog of your family’s is gonna be a new favorite of mine (and im sharing it with my mom and 2 sisters as well, who all love clothes and shoes and shopping as much as your family does)!
    keep the posts coming! :)

10. stellarmeeshl says:

I love love love love and for the nth time LOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE your boots!!!!

11. Feather says:

I love your vest! And the boots – well, that goes without saying!

12. michelle says:

ugh this outfit is serious perfection.

13. *gasp* Those boots! That vest! Those bracelets! Amazing!

14. Jordan 4 says:

Character is the first and last word in the success circle.

15. Hello, i would like to read more information about this topic because i think that is very interesting

16. What an excellent blog! I usually don’t like animal fur because it just makes people appear cheap and tacky. but i must say your outfit looks great!

17. I love your vest! And the boots – well, that goes without saying!GooD luck

18. 4rx says:

Can you repost the photo again? the link is broken!

19. body popular testosterone build anabolic workout food supplement performance organization generally building lori competitive bodybuilder bodybuilding protein muscle muscles bodybuilders.