Uncategorized

7/24/08


The rabbit fur vest was picked up at a thrift store. The deer horn on my necklace is Alex and Chloe but I added an ethiopian cross it. The silk assymetrical shirt is a Comme des Garcons piece my mom got in Tokyo in the early 80’s. My boots are my favorites-my Margiela sandal boots.

Leave a Comment

20 Comments

  1. Dana wrote:

    those boots come from heaven. Don’t they?

    7.26.08 · Reply
  2. waxy wrote:

    Gorgeous!

    7.26.08 · Reply
  3. LINA wrote:

    You always look SO good. There should be more girls like you here in Norway. ;-)

    7.26.08 · Reply
  4. Love the shirt, and it def. works as a dress.

    7.26.08 · Reply
  5. CC wrote:

    I’m SO in love with these and your Margiela black boots…Quick question: would you say the Martin Margiela shoes run ‘true to size’? I love SOOOOO many of your shoes! Am absolutely jealous!

    7.26.08 · Reply
  6. CC wrote:

    I’m SO in love with these and your Margiela black boots…Quick question: would you say the Martin Margiela shoes run ‘true to size’? I love SOOOOO many of your shoes! Am absolutely jealous!

    7.26.08 · Reply
  7. vix wrote:

    You always look like you just came from a photoshoot. Amazing style.

    7.26.08 · Reply
  8. u wear those boots like no other.

    7.26.08 · Reply
  9. Alex wrote:

    I usually don’t like animal fur because it just makes people appear cheap and tacky. but i must say your outfit looks great!

    7.26.08 · Reply
  10. kitiwiti wrote:

    I loooooove those sandal-boots! this blog of your family’s is gonna be a new favorite of mine (and im sharing it with my mom and 2 sisters as well, who all love clothes and shoes and shopping as much as your family does)!
    keep the posts coming! :)

    7.26.08 · Reply
  11. stellarmeeshl wrote:

    I love love love love and for the nth time LOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE your boots!!!!

    7.28.08 · Reply
  12. Feather wrote:

    I love your vest! And the boots – well, that goes without saying!

    7.29.08 · Reply
  13. michelle wrote:

    ugh this outfit is serious perfection.

    7.30.08 · Reply
  14. *gasp* Those boots! That vest! Those bracelets! Amazing!

    8.1.08 · Reply
  15. Jordan 4 wrote:

    Character is the first and last word in the success circle.

    8.13.10 · Reply
  16. Hello, i would like to read more information about this topic because i think that is very interesting

    5.13.11 · Reply
  17. What an excellent blog! I usually don’t like animal fur because it just makes people appear cheap and tacky. but i must say your outfit looks great!

    5.25.11 · Reply
  18. I love your vest! And the boots – well, that goes without saying!GooD luck

    9.16.11 · Reply
  19. 4rx wrote:

    Can you repost the photo again? the link is broken!

    9.29.11 · Reply
  20. body popular testosterone build anabolic workout food supplement performance organization generally building lori competitive bodybuilder bodybuilding protein muscle muscles bodybuilders.

    4.26.12 · Reply