Today’s outfit

Comme des Garcons glove shirt, a belt from my mother’s old boutique, the Russian Wedding skirt from her old line Atlantis Underground, Marni criss cross lucite heels, Y-3 feather bag

1. that skirt is amazing!
    i also like the unusual/surreal element of the hand that looks like its reaching across u.

2. fantastic ensemble. i LOVe that you’re so unique and dress so well for your age. so glad not to see hollister/a&f pieces! (if you can call them that…) you’re officially my fav blogger. TFSers sock <3

3. Alex says:

I absolutely the russian wedding skirt. I would love it if you show more pieces from your mom’s old line!

4. Mina says:

PRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADA
    PRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADA
    PRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADA
    PRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADAPRADA
    love your cabinet :)

5. belle says:

just HOW do you do it? HOW? it’s absolutely gorgeous.

6. Ashley says:

Oh how I love this outfit! So glam chique fabulous! I love that cabinet also. Your pictures normally have some shots of your house in it and I love the design of it. Especially your desk. Love it :)

7. lauren says:

May I ask what lipstick you are wearing in these photos? I love it!

8. brenna says:

ahhhhh that shirt
    it’s brilliant

9. That skirt almost looks like bloomers! :) …Gorgeous as ever, and I /love/ the bag.

10. What did your mom do with her boutique? Does she sell things on ebay? You both have great stuff, and from what I see in your style, you mix so well.
    That is a fun dresser. I guess you are going to have to take some photos of your house, because everyone is asking. :)

11. Rose says:

you look great.

12. hidzume says:

Omg, I am in love with your blog!
    Nice things <3
    xoxo

13. Saree Elias says:

jane, once again. amazing ;)

14. Marina says:

Genius style!Skirt and bag are so lovely!I love eclectic, you can’t do anything wrong.

15. Noisy says:

I really love your outfit, for a 16-years-old girl, you have an amazing look !
    I wish I could have such a great style like you do but I can’t even find some beautiful pieces ! So it’s all in my mind, I guess…
    Anyway, I like your skirt A LOT !

16. Noisy says:

Oh and I’m french, so if anything seems weird when I say it, well..Guess it’s normal !

17. B says:

Jane, does your mum still sell her line, does she make clothes for you if you want something designed? Would you ever consider working with her collaborating on a line? That skirt is gorgeous reminds me of a few things i want this season from a designer in my hometown gail sorronda.

18. esther says:

I love that skirt, I wish my mother had a line! Hee.

19. Emma says:

I know everyone’s said this already, but amazing look!

20. Hannah says:

Hi, I really do not mean to be rude but I just discovered ur fabulous website and noticed ur wide range of amazingly beautiful and very branded shoes (which i envy so much to the core of this earth!) I just wondered how can you affor them?!
    You have probably been asked this numerous times but please answer this once more :D
    xx!

21. building training bodybuilders contest bodybuilding muscle protein sport competition increase form build bodybuilder body rate nutr general trophy strength late.