Wearing the sweatshirt

Yesterday: the afformentioned Dries van Noten skirt handed down to me by my mom, Marni shoes, the sweatshirt
Today: vintage Levi’s, Miu Miu heels, a borrowed Omega Seamaster, the sweatshirt again
Another post to come soon, my days are busy lately!

1. Alex says:

you look gorgeous in the left pic,and the DVN skirt is great too

2. Lady Smaggle says:

It amazes me how you manage to make that skirt look so funky. I would look like such an old lady in it. You look fanastic darling!

3. Exception says:

Oh my word! I love those outfits on you! I have to find out how much effort it will take to get an AA sweathsirt to Australia.
    It’s not limited to just this post, the outfits in the previous post are also stunning! I’m so glad I linked you.
    Love.
    -exception.

4. Oh, I see what you mean! I would only add an extra long chain necklace. :)

5. VIPGirlStyle says:

hey there! your collection of shoes are amazing! i also have a fashion blog called VIPGirlStyle.. if you would like to exchange links let me know! xoxo

6. Masquerade says:

Hi, just got myself a blog but I’ve been reading yours for ages. You and your mum sort of remind me of me and my own. Your style is absolutely amazing and the shoes… the shoes, i’ve never known someone to wear shoes the way you do, fantastic!
    masquerade :http://masquerade-hidingbehindthemask.blogspot.com/

7. chauss says:

love the vintage jeans!!!!!!!!!!1

8. chauss says:

love the vintage jeans!!!!!!!!!!1

9. crispy says:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes on the right.. the Miu Miu I believe…. I saw them at Loehman’s and shyed away because I am 5’7 and not a petite frame, I don’t think i am ready for clunky heels. but they are gorgeous on you!

10. karen says:

jane i love your sweatshirt may i know whos it buy love it !

11. Marina says:

Grey sweatshirt always looks good with anything!
    I love first pic-great skirt!

12. Ammu says:

I never thought a sweatshirt could look so chic! You look fantastic – I especially love it with the Dries skirt – super!

13. nicole says:

I’m a huge fan of the raglan pullover. I actually just got it in gray and orchid a few days ago. I’m excited to see how you put it with more unexpected things.

14. punky says:

perfect as always.
    I <3 vintage jeans.

15. Jane you are absolutely adorable. I love how unique and beautiful you are. The AA shirt is definitely one of the most versatile pieces to own! I got the gray one, too and kind of want to try the black one.
    xoxo

16. Jenny says:

I love the combination with that elegant Dries skirt, it looks great on you!

17. i’m amazed at how versatile that one sweatshirt can be. looks great in both pictures and i love how you paired it with the heels! care to trade links?
    xo
    cupcakesandcashmere.com

18. oh wow, that skirt is beautiful!

19. Noisy says:

This sweat looks amazing with the skirt !
    And how cute do you look ? I love the happy faces
    It seems strange but I hope I could wear a sweatshirt. Tired of the tropical strange weather of Florida !

20. Victoria says:

What size did you buy in the AA sweatshirt? I’ve been lusting over it for a few months now but can only order online as AA shops are hard to come by in England – but we look a similar size so I was hoping you could help me out, thanks x

21. bodybuilders physique require legal grow build female nutrient muscle 1970s muscular prevent exercise decrease weight world equal alan main intake.