What I’m wearing today

Tonight I went to go see the new Batman movie-I’m wearing a vintage Adolfo wool cardigan that is part of a skirt suit, a black tube top, Miu Miu skirt, and my trusty Dries van noten buckle slingbacks. The feather clutch is a crappy purse I got at the thrift store last week-I just snipped the straps off of it.

1. cordelia says:

U look so pretty and that lil flesh on show is so tastefully done. :-)

2. Catherine says:

I love your Miu Miu skirt – easily one of my favorites from that collection.
    Lovely as always, miss!

3. You look gorgeous :) I hope you had fun!

4. olivia says:

you are a natural beauty! i adore the tube top/skirt combination; you look fabulous!

5. Dana says:

excellent purse, actually. I just bought a similar pair of shoes with one extra strap though…
    Somewhat dressy for the movies, no?

6. quijano says:

you look so chic! love the skirt and the slingbacks!

7. sarah says:

you look perfect! i envy your style so much. you always make the best choices.

8. Ammu says:

You are so pretty! Great shoes!

9. Pamcasso says:

you totally pull it off. I’ve wanted to do a look like that since Carrie was doing them (oh, like eight years ago!)

10. hmm says:

You are not really pulling off showing the upper stomach. The outfit is great but that part is kind of disturbing – I can’t put my finger on why…maybe if you had dark hair or wore a great little red clutch instead, to contrast all this black/ hair/skin/skirt which are all really close in color…you seem too matchy matchy. x

11. that bag looks amazing

12. Lea says:

reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw in an episode a just saw. Love it.

13. Dana says:

I doubt you’ve ever been to my blog, but I sure love yours and read it regularly. I gave you an award!

14. Cute outfit. Love the skirt.

15. Noisy says:

You look really cute ! I love the Miu Miu skirt…

16. anom says:

your style resembles something that carrie bradshaw would wear.. i love it!
    your shoe collection is exquisite!

17. jane! you must have been the best dressed at the theater babe! i hope we can trade links ;)

18. those buckle slingbacks are great!

19. meg says:

just interested in what your thoughts are on hair accessories; hats, bands, etc. even a hair up-do? i don’t know much lines for hair accessories. though i feel it is necessary to do it with some outfits:it’s the cherry on top (literally)
    oh! and how do you feel about hiding insecurities?
    i feel uncomfortable wearing tank tops. when spring/summer comes along i still tend to wear sweaters/cardigans. what are your not-yet-read-for-summer-body solutions?

20. Label Ho says:

So cute! Very Carrie Bradshaw-esque!

21. martha says:

u look like your going to a premier, babe, i love the way you paired a pleated skirt with a tube top. i don’t think i would have thought of it.
    super look

22. Remy says:

wow, you really saw the dark knight in that? talk about overdressed.

23. anabolic rick lori areas wikipedia workout rise involving times hypertrophy supplement workouts inject body today scale organization testosterone legs adequate.