Pages from the Style Book-part two

1. tanya says:

that image on the top left of page 5 is so evocative. i want to get to know those little creatures better.
    i love the way that the dining room displays those photographs in the background. reminds me of sofia coppola’s apartment. i hope to do the same in a house of my own one day…

2. very cool dining room, its so simple but so peacefil.
    also is that a Del Kathryn Barton painting there? it looks very much like it.
    carlotta

3. Val says:

I love the Galliano jacket. I can definitely see you wearing it.

4. Johanne says:

Inspiring, please post more pages!
    Toodles

5. Laleh says:

The John Galliano distressed stars and stripes jacket is very appropriate for the current state of the union. Wearing it during these times would be very symbolic. It would be interesting to know the year of its creation. ~L

6. Nina says:

i love that dining room. and pages 7 & 8 are my fave.

7. mayk says:

I’m loving the image in the top left corner of Page 5.
    Do you have any more information about it? It’s like Gorey meets Tim Burton meets kittens.

8. chauss says:

love those leopard stilettos. :)

9. Gaia says:

I especially love the first and last photo!
    SOOOO GREAT!

10. Susan says:

Scrapbook collages are a real love of mine. So wonderfully creative and I love how juxtaposing several images brings on a whole new light to each picture, that one would never have noticed before.
    I hope to upload pages from my catalogue of scrapbooks on my blog at some point, but my scanner is bust! Boo-hoo!
    Please keep up your amazing blog and really love reading it! x

11. margo says:

Page Four Page Four Page Four!!! I’m absolutely mad about this Galliano jacket! Looking for any info which collection was it from.
    Best wishes,
    angharad

12. margo says:

Hi again! I found it at last. Fall 2006 rtw. He is a magican really.

13. chloe bags says:

14. physique 1999 position bodybuilders main physical brands hyper presented rise building prize 2011 bodybuilding america frequency meals synthol inhibit weight.