Uncategorized

Thanks Refinery 29!

Thanks so much to Kelley at Refinery 29 for the sweet article she wrote about me! :)

Click to read it-

and thanks to everyone who has written me such nice emails and left comments-even though I might not have time to reply to them all.

love always, jane

18 Comments

1. WendyB wrote:

Congrats!

9.4.08 · Reply
  2. congratulations! such a lovely article!

9.4.08 · Reply
  3. URPLE wrote:

How awesome! Congrats (even though you’ve probably gotten a lot already)! I can’t wait to see where your career goes! :)

9.4.08 · Reply
  4. Germaine wrote:

Hi! I came across your blog thru Refinery 29 last night and i am TOTALLY HOOKED. You’ve got great style, i love the way you put your outfits together, and THOSE SHOES! You’re truly an inspiration to girls all over, and this is coming from someone a full decade older that you are. :) Love! Keep ’em comin!

9.5.08 · Reply
  5. Hanna wrote:

Oh Jane, you’re so delightful. I would totally sell blood plasma to aquire a fantastic shoe collection like yours. But alas, it is not to be…

9.5.08 · Reply
  6. yay!! i can’t wait for you to become a shoe buyer. i think you’d be SO great at it ;)

9.5.08 · Reply
  7. sunni wrote:

i read that article and got interested about how you jazzed up your school uniform! could you perhaps do a post of yourself in your uniform one day? i always wondered how you would inject style into the ubiquitous white shirt and pleated skirt. i go to a private girls school with very strict uniform rules, and we aren’t allowed heels at all. black leather laceups or t-bars only.

9.5.08 · Reply
  8. Mine wrote:

Congratulations! With me the same. There’s an article in a national newspaper. It feels super,right?

9.5.08 · Reply
  9. emilie wrote:

this could possibly be the best quote i’ve ever read:
    “I have relentlessly tried to add my own flavor to my boring school uniform but I get shut down by the man every time! My school has a new policy for heel height this year—they can’t be more than one and a half inches tall. This could be my Waterloo.”
    and i don’t mean that in a snarky or ironic way.

9.5.08 · Reply
  10. you have a really smart and addictive blog.
    are you inspired by any artists? you should check out ryan mcginness and rei sato. i think you’ll love their work!
    cheers.

9.5.08 · Reply
  11. kristin wrote:

what a great article. congrats- you certainly deserve it as you have such a wonderful, unique sense of style!

9.5.08 · Reply
  12. Becca wrote:

Congrats on the fabulous article – i think you definitely deserve the recognition! Your blog and style are inspirational and fabulous!

9.5.08 · Reply
  13. Joy wrote:

oh no! i’m so sorry about that 1.5″ heel rule!!

9.5.08 · Reply
  14. The quote about your mother pulling that box out of the attic… omg! So glamorous. You’re such a sweetheart, too.

9.6.08 · Reply
  15. CD wrote:

You’ll make a wonderful shoe buyer Jane! I hope I run into you here in New York! =)

9.6.08 · Reply
  16. Jessica Salinas wrote:

Hello dear. I just read the Refinery 29 article — it has made me a fan. I cannot wait to see your new shoes and the outfits you put together for fall/winter.

9.6.08 · Reply
  17. Congrats on that and the MySpace Muse. Both were great features and well deserved. I adore your blog and wish I had your vision and sophistication now at 24, not to mention back when I was in high school! :)

9.7.08 · Reply
  18. high adequate rick gains female intake physique food 1999 involving cause energy 1990s workouts closely father inhibit 1980s exercise today.

4.26.12 · Reply