Uncategorized

So I’m off!

This weekend I am going to be in Mexico with my dad-I'll be back on Tuesday though! I like packing for short trips, it's hard through, because I keep on trying on outfits and can't choose which ones to bring. I decided this one is definitely a keeper though.

The vintage Ungaro dress I am wearing in the above picture just came in the mail yesterday-I know lots of people have been asking for shopping tips on eBay, I plan to do a post on that when I get back! My mom is an expert at it. I'm wearing the Ungaro dress with Balenciaga booties and a Junya Watanabe jacket (that I am totally crazy about-I'm wearing it on the plane)

I've had so much to post about…I wanted to show some pictures from a photoshoot my sister had last Sunday. They turned out so cute! I'll post the pictures the photographer took really soon. I have to get to the airport in 30 minutes so I better finish packing! Here are snaps I took on the photoshoot:

47 Comments

1. Becca wrote:

you and your sister are adorable! I am DYING over that jacket – it is incredible. Wow!

2. May wrote:

Hi
    I am from kuwait, I came across your blog through teen vogue , and I loved it, I was telling my mum all about ur blog (coz she and I share the same passion as you and ur mother FASHION)I showed her some of your posts and told her that you are from Texas…So she is wondering , is there people in Texas that appreciate/share your taste in Fashion? your style is soooo european
    PS: you look amazing in all of your pictures

3. mattie wrote:

i wonder what the photoshoot was for. btw, i’m excited to read about the ebay tips you have. that should be a great read.
    laters

4. Brigadeiro wrote:

Your sister and you are so gorgeous! She looks ‘anime’ in that last pic, so cute!
    GORGEOUS outfit above! That jacket looks so comfy, warm & amazing! Love the whole look, and am drooling over your Balenciaga booties (just divine!). I posted another outfit pic with the DVN sandals we both have ;)
    As usual, am hanging for your next update, have fun in Mexico! :)

5. connie wrote:

Like Mattie, I’m wondering what the photoshoot was for.
    You and your sister are so gorgeous!

6. ainsley wrote:

lasdhgldasj why is your hair so gorgeousss? seriously, you have perfect hair. i’m not cool enough fashion-wise to say something smart about your clothes. but you know i’d steal your wardrobe any day, love. i miss youuu we need to hang out. :[ i haven’t seen you since like..god, almost a year ago?! TOO LONG, WOMAN!

7. ProfMonnitoff wrote:

yo jane
    one thing you need is a weekend bag
    for example i have an ann demeulemeester weekend bag
    and it fits some clothes and some other crap
    and it all adds up to ~8kg
    which is exactly the maximum carry-on for most airplanes
    so basically its perfect for travel
    and the ann d one i got was only 700 euros on sale (original price 1,200 euros).
    park in vienna has some amazing natalia brilli bags in the same size right now, im sure you can also find them in america.
    <3 bisous

8. ailee wrote:

May I ask where your sister’s blue dotted dress in the last picture is from?

9. ray wrote:

homeslice! lookat your sick ass sick eyeliner in this!!! i would have killed to have had a fellow sashinista when i was in school!!! cannot wait to see what you will do in the future!!!!
    aka – im obsessedw your blog and i live through you and your mother’s beautiful purchases!!
    xoxooxox

10. ray wrote:

oh and that outfit! you look dope.
    Q. is why were’nt you in the shoot!?!?!?
    :]

11. czarina wrote:

Loving the jacket! Enjoy Mexico!

12. Mimi wrote:

What a gorgeous and stylish family! All the best to you all <3

13. Lawinda wrote:

both you and your sister are GORGEOUS!
    I also add a link to your blog in my blog…

14. Jo wrote:

fantastic booties! and you look lovely in the last photo.

15. Sammy wrote:

You have a great blog. I must admit its become a daily read of mine.
    I would love to exchange links with you!
    how you enjoy my blog as much as I do yours.

16. Sammy wrote:

hope*

17. hi girls!
    you sisters look so pretty!
    you should model. you’ll be great on it!
    i follow ur blog just to say am a fan. hihihi.

10.11.08 · Reply
  18. Eden wrote:

Hahaha, how many pieces do you have from that Junya collection?
    Have fun in Mexico!

10.11.08 · Reply
  19. Wax wrote:

your sister is as beautiful as you are. and her marc jacobs dress is wonderful!

10.11.08 · Reply
  20. Amazing!!! i wish i had a fashion household. i hope if i ever have kids someday i want it be like that.
    also my goodness! im not even a furniture person, but you have been featuring the best chairs lately!

10.11.08 · Reply
  21. emmalondon wrote:

who makes that top you are wearing in the last image?

10.11.08 · Reply
  22. Jillian wrote:

your sister is so pretty!
    I hope you have fun in mexico!!!

10.11.08 · Reply
  23. Jane I lovee the photo with your sister it looks like a photoshoot for teen vogue..
    kisses Saree!

10.11.08 · Reply
  24. Awww… sisters! So sweet. Have fun in Mexico!

10.11.08 · Reply
  25. chauss wrote:

jane, the bal booties are perfection!!! :)
    that’s all.

10.11.08 · Reply
  26. JustJess wrote:

Jane, I am in LOVE LOVE with your ankle boots….and I wish you good travels to Mexico. Can’t wait for your next post!

10.11.08 · Reply
  27. kajsa wrote:

1. You and your sister are like the cutest couple of siblingd ive ever seen!
    Makes me wish even more that I got a sister. But i guess that two older brothers are kinda good too.
    2. First time ever on this blog. and i gotta say just after one short look that i might have found a new favourite. suddenly swedish blogs seems so..lame!

10.12.08 · Reply
  28. Marina wrote:

You look so nice together.Your sister looks cool in this Marc by Marc Jacobs dress!

10.12.08 · Reply
  29. SHOEBOX wrote:

Love. Your. Shoes!

10.12.08 · Reply
  30. Angie wrote:

I love your blog! You and your family have amazing style. Have fun in Mexico!
    PS: Killer booties ;)

10.12.08 · Reply
  31. Jeunesse wrote:

Gorgeousness and impeccable style runs in your family. Your sister is cuteness personified. Have fun in Mexico!

10.12.08 · Reply
  32. Angel wrote:

WOW your sister looks alike like you XD She is really too~
    and i luv that jacket you are wearing in the firs pic and those shoes X,X they are to die for

10.12.08 · Reply
  33. Sonja wrote:

I know that you and your mom are both very creative designers whether it is creating new pieces to wear or just your ability to mix styles to create fresh/new, even avant guard looks. This may be a hum drum question, but what does your awesome dad do for a living?

10.12.08 · Reply
  34. Sonja wrote:

10.12.08 · Reply
  35. Sonja wrote:

10.12.08 · Reply
  36. Sonja wrote:

10.12.08 · Reply
  37. chantelle wrote:

seriously, your style is totally rad. You must be the eye turner of your state. You’re just too BLOODY AWESOME!

10.13.08 · Reply
  38. josephine wrote:

you have a really nice blog=)

10.13.08 · Reply
  39. LiiiZziiie wrote:

hi! so u are at san miguel de allende wooow im from a quite close from there small town named san francisco del rincon here in guanajuato probably just 30 to 45 min away… if u get the chance to go to leon(the biggest city in the state) u please visit plaza mayor we’ve got zara, and all the other inditex shops too… and some other cool stuff… or go to la central were u can get leather gooods for a couple of pesos hahahhaa yeah goood to know u are close… and your miumius, or the militaryu boots that i quite falled for!

10.13.08 · Reply
  40. you and your sister can pass off as twins. haha

10.14.08 · Reply
  41. Ok I am very slow, as I just found your blog today.
    Gosh I am impressed. I have been reading and admiring all the photographs you have from past blog entries.
    You have amazing style, and I absolutely am envious of all your gorgeous statement shoes!

10.14.08 · Reply
  42. Johanna wrote:

Hi!! I’m a girl from Sweden and I just love your blog and all of your shoes!
    Shoes is my passion and I have just orderd a pair from US!
    Take care!

10.14.08 · Reply
  43. Blossom Clothing has moved!
    Visit belle fantaisie to whet your appetite that is all things fashion! Comment and you will be added to the blog roll in exchange.
    Lovex

10.14.08 · Reply
  44. Daniela wrote:

I would love a post on eBay tips!
    xoxo

10.14.08 · Reply
  45. Dana wrote:

Hello!
    Just a quick comment, to tell you that we at egirl.ro (romanian online lifestyle magazine for women) love you and your blog (and your shoes, of course)!
    Dana from egirl.ro and shopaholicsite.com

10.14.08 · Reply
  46. mayk wrote:

drop dead gorgeous.
    just stunning ♥

10.15.08 · Reply
  47. Steroid wrote:

relat 2008 bodybuilder america building action years product body build muscle protein period recover 2011 bodybuilders frequently bodybuilding large alan.

4.27.12 · Reply