SUNDAY AFTERNOON//sushi outing

We are having the most amazing weather lately here in Dallas-the sunlight was so pretty when I went out to lunch/shop with my mom and my sister Carol that I had to bring my camera.

We shared a heaping plate of vegetarian sushi at Reikyu in Mockingbird Station. I am still stuffed-it was so tasty.

Carol wears a BCBG jacket with Madewell boots-my mom wears her Givenchy booties with Current & Elliot jeans, and other things too various to elaborate on.

I wear Kill City marbled jeans, Emanuel Ungaro branch heels, and a Junya Watanabe jacket

1. Nubby says:

Wow, your jacket is amazing! And your sister is such a cutie…. :)

2. Angela says:

I love your mom’s outfit here!
    You should include your sister’s style as well!

3. mej says:

All three of you have amazing style really. Maybe Carol can drop by with outfit posts regularly. Having the three of you regularly posting outfits would be such a treat!:D Oh, and I just love all three pairs of shoes..

4. Vi says:

You were in Dallas? That’s my current living location (: haha. How did you like it?

5. Vi says:

I was just at Mockingbird Station yesterday after going to Crowley Courthouse for a mock trial clinic.

6. little_lj says:

these are lovely, your sister is cute!
    fun! x

7. YaYa says:

Beautiful family ! I’m just about your mom’s age. I really love her style. Please tell her that :)

8. Sunset says:

Mmm sushi! It looks so delicious. And your family is ridiculously stylish!! Love your jeans/general outfit, btw.

9. Jamie says:

What a nice day with amazing shoes/outfits. Your mother is so elegant, I love her style.

10. Trace says:

I’m a new reader to your blog and love it. Gorgeous family! Love everyone’s outfits! I went to sushi today today, so yummy…

11. punky says:

I think its really cute that you hang with your family a lot, I know lots of teenagers think thats lame.
    It warms my heart to see you don’t agree.

12. Carolyn says:

I love Reikyu, such a great view of MS and good fresh water eel too. :)
    You three look identical, its cute!

13. cheng says:

glorious day. love that vintage satchel on your ma’s arm, her scarves, her booties of course. and your marbled jeans. i see sauce drizzled on some sushi rolls? what’s that?! i’m in asia, btw.

14. cheng says:

15. I love the shoes all 3 of you are wearing!! I wish my mom had that sense of style lol

16. Blue says:

Your camera takes great pictures!

17. Contagious smiles all around! I love that :) Your sister’s facial expression is priceless! I am living vicariously through your mom right now, I didn’t get a chance to go to Barneys to try on the Givenchies. Boo to me. The bottoms you’re wearing are great Jane!

18. I´m hungry. Looks so tasty! Fantastic 3 looks.

19. escritora says:

all of you look fantastic :)

20. nathalie says:

i love all three looks! looks like you girls had a fun day!

21. Dana says:

Nice jeans! I am looking for a similar pair too. And they work great with the Ungaro branch heels!

22. Liv says:

Not really a fashion thing, but the freckles on the nose are just the sweetest! Great photo.

23. Rachelle says:

ah! love everything. i didnt know dallas was such a glamorous place? or its probably you guys glamming up the place :D
    me and my friend go crazy over your blog, we have lengthy discussions on it on IM. even on the eve of my final exammmmmms.
    what camera do you use? it looks to be approx. 10000mega pixels, yes?
    sending love from australia x

24. Rachelle says:

oh by the way. YOUR HAIR. is it naturally that colour? it suits you SO well. i want it. lol sorry.
    Are you interested in Australian fashion? IT SERIOUSLY OWNS ALL OTHERS. Its awesome.

25. Paramnesia says:

I wonder what kind of hair products do you use…
    Will be fantastic if you do a post about it someday, your hair is just fantastic!

26. Athena says:

I agree, the weather has been amazing here lately. I know exactly where you were at! You have a great blog & it was a wonderful surprise to see that you are a local girl (& family) as well! It would be funny to run into you shopping one day. :-)
    Keep up the fantastic work!!

27. peteto says:

Oh, these pictures are amazing. What kind of camera do you have?
    I love your scarf and your mother’s as well : )

28. Amy Williams says:

Looking gorgeous :) Those Ungaro heels are perfect!

29. Jeanne says:

It isn’t a “reproche”( not a compliment) but do you see very much people out of school, out of sister and mom? Can you show us photos of friends?

30. christine says:

These are all really cute pictures! The food looks great too.
    Stupid question but who makes your bag?

31. Amber says:

Your bag is adorable, I love it!

32. becca says:

what kind of camera do you use? it’s pretty nice
    also i love all your outfits :)

33. kiki says:

From the first picture I could tell that was Mockingbird Station. It’s so funny to see that on a fashion blog instead of, like, the mountains of California or the streets of Stockholm.
    Have to disagree with you about the weather, though. When’s fall?! I wanna wear my sweaters. Or just socks, for goodness sake. Have a good one :)

34. L says:

I know Ive said this before but your mother seems like a wonderful parent. I love how your little sister is dressed all fashion-wise AND age-appropiate =)

35. Jade says:

Love your blog! Since we both share a passion for well made and gorgeous shoes I was wondering about your sister’s Madewell boots that she is wearing. How is the quality of the boot?

36. Emily says:

I looove your marbled jeans! I wish I could find a pair I liked as much.

37. Becca says:

all of you look amazing!

38. Ms butterfly says:

The photos are beautiful. what quality

39. Sue Chambers says:

I love your Junya jacket… I just found this cool blog website come and check it out http://www.ninistyle.net..

40. Catherine says:

The weather has been extremely nice here! I haven’t been to Reikyu in ages, but the food is great. I’m also a huge fan of Blue Fish in lower greenville. :3

41. Podszewka says:

Very good looking food:)
    and nice eyes’s make up
    I put Your blog into my BlogRoll
    Have a nice day
    Podszewka

42. Cas says:

Wow!!! Ur heels are gorgeous. But i would never be able to walk in them.

43. katie says:

I vote for more blogs like this :) You’re a great photographer as well as a clothing stylist!

44. Muchreveal says:

Tiny Key,trust second deputy distribution through likely since duty similar though generation career village telephone fill time front increase most sport officer song train animal safety engineering class disease start maintain floor hope author exist meaning attempt judge management whose base light survey ship ring desire silence primary establishment area gas ride reasonable fear notice severe an analysis twice administration investigate unit start journey finish rest beyond closely public alone simple usual beginning ride small pub action make dangerous wild light either corporate high unable clearly domestic

45. class actor legal anabolic federation created body fame workouts adequate ideal inhibit banned synthol studies controlled organization view inject world.