WANTED//miu miu baroque shoes from fall 06

1. Brigadeiro says:

Haha, great post! I should do the same for the Dries Van Noten beaded/sequinned shoes from SS08, I’m dying for them!!! Will keep a lookout for your Miu Miu’s ;)

2. glamdollx3 says:

i saw them on ebay, but in a size 7
    sorry dear

3. Shen-Shen says:

My god, these are perfect..!

4. Alessia says:

I tried those on at the Miu Miu in Florence a few summers ago… in black and regret not buying them every single day of my life! :(
    If you come across a size 38… send them my way!!!

5. Larae says:

Sent you an email dear. :-)

6. Becca says:

those shoes are amazingly amazingly fabulous. I might be hunting them down myself!

7. Elsa says:

I’ve been in love with these for years, too! Pity I don’t seem to have your oodles of pocket change =[

8. Amy Williams says:

I can really see you in these shoes!!
    I’ll keep an eye out!

9. Lightstealer says:

I was looking this pair just a couple of days ago: http://www.fashionfemme.co.uk/storage/Mui-Mui-heels.jpg
    I just luv them! But your pair is definitely more “rock”, so it would actually be hard to decide..! If only we weren’t late… ;-)

10. WendyB says:

I’ll take them in 36.5.

11. Omg I know a woman who bought them when they came out, and they were hard to find even then.
    However I have lost contact with her over the couple of years that have passed since then, would have asked her otherwise.
    They are like walking art!

12. lynnette says:

wow those shoes are gorgeous!! you’re so lucky you have a mum who’s willing to fund your shoe collection (but i guess you all share it so it’s a worthwhile investment for her too eh?) ;p does she ever complain that a pair of shoes is too expensive? hope you manage to find them!

13. Jojoba says:

Salut j’adore tes shoes !!!!!!
    ;D quand je viens aux USA tu me
    reçois please?
    kiss
    traduction french!

14. Cyn says:

They were at the last Barneys Warehouse Sale in August and lasted for quite some time, along with the Miu Miu teacup pumps. Too bad you weren’t in NY then

15. Bambola says:

ebay is ur best bet. When you first posted them I spent the rest of the day trying to find them. Not that easy!!!

16. Sondra says:

Oh My!
    i can borrow your shoes!
    i have a 39-40 shoe size too.
    ohhhhhhhh, lurrrvvvvee your shoes! :)
    can i have one of ‘em! :)
    -Sondra from the Philippines

17. Have you got any info about a pair of Mary Jane by chloè size 39?
    I want them!!!1
    Please Help me…
    sorry jane but I didn’t found your love…
    I love your style!!1
    xoxo
    gio

18. lilou says:

Tu n’as pas mal au pied avec des talons aussi haut ?

19. omg i am loving your cute cute blog! and THOSE SHOES! i want them too.

20. Milan says:

Those Miu Mius are very Art Deco..stylized….i live for them…bad boysss

21. Tyler S. says:

haha those are awesome, next free dress day jane

22. cherry from philippines says:

I saw them in one thrift store i regularly visit. They only have my size (6)and it was yellow…too bad it wasn’t your size and i would have bought them for you

23. cynthia says:

Heeeeey just wanted to say I’m checking your blog everyday since i read about it in the french Glamour magazine :)
    Your style is amaaaaaazing , you know how to mix clothes right
    i really do enjoy watching the outfits you’re we wearing :)
    and i checked everywhere for the miu miu baroque but they were sold out on every website …
    KEEP ON DRESSING SO GOOD
    KISSES FROM EUROPE

24. cynthia says:

Heeeey just wanted to say that your style is amaaaaaazing
    u just know how to mix clothes right and i can see that you’re reeeeeally into fashion because ur not simply following but you’re creating your own style which is huge:)
    i saw you in the french glamour and check your blog every day since :)
    KISSES FROM EUROPE
    A FAN

25. cynthia says:

haha sorry for sending 2 messages sooo tired .. :s

26. Olivia G says:

Did you ever find these shoes? I live in Chicago and I just found a pair today at a random store and I’m getting them this week!

27. limit turn body culture 1999 1980s sandow rise bodybuilder building rest hours physique early main build late banned 2009 bodybuilding.