MOUNTAIN-WEAR MEETS BAROQUE GLAMOUR

What happens when Giambattista Valli is given free reign at a Moncler Gamme Rouge?
Something far far away from Moncler's signature puffer mountain jackets. He has created fluffy pleated, emboidered, and beaded concotions that would make Marie Aintoinette's heart skip a beat. There still remains a lingering element of Moncler's sportswear rep thanks to the zips and seemingly weather-resistant material of some pieces. All together it looks like a collection fit to cloth a space-age Czarina.

1. Alisha says:

Third one down on the left– my heart fluttered! Love it.
    -Alisha

2. brooke Hart says:

the czarina comment is exactly what I thought when I saw the clothes!! they are really beautiful and delicate…
    <3 brooke

3. The fifth one even I would wear.
    ;)

4. ribbonsandbowz says:

wow, that last one is gorgeous!

5. Camille says:

The construction in these pieces are beautiful. Especially in the first image, the ski wear/Marie Antoinette references really comes through.

6. DUSKIN says:

I WOULD WEAR ALL OF IT AND BE A CZARINA SLUMMING IT.

7. Emma says:

i don’t like it… well the fith one maybe but other than that, big fat nono

8. Robbie says:

These are amazing, Jane! Your closet is begging for them!

9. Ashton says:

they are very beautiful!

10. o wow! beautiful, very marie Antoinette indeed.

11. bobdylan says:

Sign me up for 1, 3, 4, and 7 please. In fact I’d take any of these puffy fluffy confections

12. zoe says:

i really like # 6 i really love the embroidery
    another great post!!!

13. Oh wow, these are amazing

14. MsUnreliable says:

So much puffy goodness!

15. Saga says:

I found a black one from last season for sale at Barneys before christmas! it is the most amazing jacket i have ever purchased in my life!!!!

16. StyleCopycat says:

Lovely post!!!
    I have featured you again!

17. Nubby says:

Thanks so much for sharing these! By far the best Moncler collection yet…

18. The Minx says:

these are actually exquisite. I especially adore the very first one-it’s so captivating and I don’t even usually like futuristic clothing..

19. sofie says:

i really love moncler. in vienna, everyone – seriously, everyone – runs around with the standard glossy down jacket in a variety of colors, so it’s a little tiring. but their newest creations bring such a nice refreshing light on to them!

20. sofie says:

21. My heart almost stopped. I love Moncler. Just beautiful.

22. Liv says:

Woah – couldn’t pick a favourite – they’re simply amazing!
    Bambola x

23. frances says:

these look very filipiniana

24. Cristina says:

Dear, get your own comparisons. Anyone who’s interested in Moncler Gamme Rouge would have already read many articles about this and know that you were not the one to bring Marie Antoinette comparison into the picture.

25. These are very Peau d’ane, to my mind. Stunning.

26. BuyMoncler says:

Are you still worrying about the coldness in Winter?Moncler Moncler down Jackets uses 100% genuine down and high quality fabrics to keep warm. Simple and modern design may not attracts your eyes at first.Moncler Jackets But if you put it on, you must be our of the ordinary. That is the design concept of many big brands. Here,Moncler Clothing buymoncler offers a lot of down jackects and Leisure shoes for Men and Women, and also kids. Choose one for yourself or your family, you will be the unique ones of this winter. Buy Moncler– comes from Shuna Sun

27. haha that dress it’s nice I like it, I wonder if my girlfreidn would like to dress that hahaha I hope she wants to.

28. Hello, i think that this post is the best that i have read in my life because has useful information.

29. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is update and quite informative,thanks for sharing………….

30. These are widely regarded as the best types of exercise for bone health.