hope you all had a lovely valentines!

Image1

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

I'm a day late but I hope your Valentines was lovely. I had a lovely real Valentines day yesterday but this morning I had a Valentines brunch with my mom and my sister and my dad.

DSC_0129
Sorry for the poorly photographed family portrait.
Our yucky winter lawn looks drab against our Valentines ensembles today…but spring is in the air and I can hardly wait.
We went to our favorite cafe and then my mom and I tried to check out Fourty Five Ten. They were closed! Bummer. They had some wonderful things in their windows.

ResDSC_0227
Wearing a vintage skirt, Forever 21 lace shirt and Gap bra, Givenchy heels, Prada bag
Hanging out outside of Fourty Five Ten. I love this brocade rayon skirt so much! I got it at Silver Screen Vintage in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This might be my favorite skirt.

Image21

Shown here with vintage beaded cardigan from Silver Screen Vintage, vintage rhinestone necklace, Miu Miu spectator pumps, Givenchy pointy toe heels, a plastic pegasus and William S. Burroughs's Wild Boys

1. Ellie says:

I love all of your outfits! && i love your style! I would love to have some of the clothes that you have, but I can’t afford them… Do you know of any where to buy cheap clothes?

2. La Fille says:

Happy Valentines Day Jane! One day late. Did you receive chocolates?

3. Shen-Shen says:

I adore the lace shirt, and the skirt! It’s the perfect shade of pink.

4. you three are adorable! seriously.

5. How great you dress! I love the top and shoes most.
    ;)

6. Bernie says:

I adore this outfit.

7. Joanna says:

I love the outfit you’ve laid out at the bottom. Looks like the perfect ensemble to go have high tea!

8. dani says:

love the outfit spesh the skirt! hope your v day was lovely
    xx

9. Rikki Lane says:

Happy V-day! Your family has amazing style :]

10. Emily says:

I love the shoes and skirt! the shoes with the second outfit are awesome too

11. anna says:

you all look great!!!! your mom is one stylish girl!

12. Lainey says:

I love your V-Day outfit! i wish I could pull off the whole bra under a lace shirt thing. I don’t quite have the body for it. :) Great post though.

13. özi says:

lovely family..
    everbody has style:D
    VISIT MY NEW BLOG

14. özi says:

lovely family..
    everbody has style:D
    VISIT MY NEW BLOG

15. Happy belated Valentine’s Day!! You sure are one goodlooking family. The skirt looks gorgeous on you and I adore that beaded cardigan.
    Check out our blog.

16. Penny says:

I love the skirt! So fluffy-u could float away!

17. oensh says:

hello… i love the last picture..
    i wanna see you wearing these…
    it look so cute on you..
    *hay*

18. C says:

i love your look here, that lace shirt! and your moms outfit is also fabulous, it like all american chic
    visit my blog! http://www.audreyandedie.blogspot.com

19. jessica says:

Hey jane,
    I am desperately in love with every pair of shoes that you own. *sighs* amazing.
    I just started a fashion blog,and im not sure how to get people to look at it. lol.
    prehaps you could give me some tips, or if you could link me, that would be amazing too.
    <3 jessica

20. gennie says:

forty five ten is such a beautiful store! I wanted to buy so many things when I was there hehe. That skirts makes your waist look so so tiny!

21. Clarissa says:

Adorably cute photos all around. Love the last look, laid out. Books as accessories <333

22. D says:

I love that length of skirt on you. It’s so sophisticated with the heels. Great outfits!

23. Lizzy says:

that outfit is so it.. i wish i had the courage to wear that here in houston!

24. Brigadeiro says:

What a gorgeous family! And each of your outfits are just gorgeous! I love your mom’s tartan blazer (and can’t get enough of her bag)! Love your skirt too!
    xx
    PS. Thx for dropping by my blog ;)

25. roselxx says:

Lovely skirt!!!!!!!!!! Im so in love!!!
    Glad to see you guys had such a wonderful V-day!

26. roselxx says:

oh, btw, I think you should try this kind of girly color more!!! Seriously! Girly colors are sooooooooooo good on u!!! U r such a sweet girl!

27. Eva says:

Such a stylish family :)

28. Autumn Hanna says:

You always look amazing!
    Just curious – how tall are you?

29. esther says:

you three make such a fashionable little group! i looove it.

30. noni says:

I love you and your mom! Both of you are so stylish!

31. Lucile says:

God how can you afford Givenchy heels AND a Prada bag ?! I’ve been following your blog for quite some time now and that’s always the question that pops in my mind when I see another designer shoe ! (like those open front black Martin Margiela boots for ex !) ! Maybe you could do a little Q&A ! x
    sing-me-songs.blogspot.com

32. Happy valentines day! The last picture is lovely.

33. You and your family are stunning. I love Forty Five Ten as well. Their cafe is adorable.

34. Leia says:

That skirt is sooo beautiful. You look lovely! x

35. jyc says:

even in a sheer, black lace shirt you look poised and demure! all three of you look great.

36. you, your mom and sister dress very well. you are one happy stylish family! :) i def like your skirt jane!

37. you, your mom and sister dress very well. you are one happy stylish family! :) i def like your skirt jane!

38. Jenny Cindy says:

Love that outfit. The skirt is absolutely perfect and I love it with the lace top!

39. pve design says:

Oh look at sweet you and your gorgeous mum and sis.
    You all just floor me.
    pve

40. Uchechi X says:

Hey,
    Awesome blog :)
    I recently began one my self, and was wondering if you could give me any pointers?
    Please check it out:
    AuberryColletteKisses.Blogspot.com

41. ainsley says:

damn, the aldridges are STYLIN’.

42. Athena says:

Such a beautiful & stylish family. I know you all make a fabulous entrance wherever you go! I love Forty Five Ten too. Jane, can you tell me what handbag your Mom is carrying? It is hard to tell in the picture. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

43. MissMe says:

Love your blog. Will your mom start one too ? Or will we be able to get more pics of her ? I love the way she dresses !!!

44. Punkie says:

this sandals are damn beautiful!

45. You all look fabulous! I absolutely love the yellow tights your sister is wearing. I’m dying to get my hands on a pair of colored tights. :)

46. Jessica says:

I love those Miu Miu pumps.
    They remind so much of these two pairs of pumps I bought from Target in Dec/Jan (both for about $8 each). They are two-toned (black/grey and light brown/brown)oxford style pumps and the heel looks exactly like those Miu Miu ones. I haven’t worn them out yet due to the cold weather outside, but they definitely be comfortable to walk in especially for classes.

47. Samantha says:

Those don’t look like they fit

48. Carrie says:

Why in the world did you put a book by William S. Burrough’s with that outfit? Do you even know who he is?

49. danielle says:

hey..cute outfit. ^__^
    and love the shoes. I found similar ones at a store near here. but unfortunately im on shopping probation. ><* what a bummer.
    again. love the outfits..and your sister's outfit is cute too

50. Mary Kathryn says:

Love the Valentine’s outfit…
    But your dad/ mom let you out of the house with a lace shirt that shows your bra?

Second outfit is cute too, but I think I’d wear the Givenchy pointy toe heels instead of the Miu Miu spectator pumps.
    xx mkayy
    PS. Who made your mother’s jacket? Its to die for.

51. Kelsey says:

I love the colours in the outfit you laid out. And that necklace!

52. Tara says:

Ahhh…great skirt, and Silver Screen Vintage is great — I have bought some of my favorite dresses from there! It is practically one of the few remaining vintage stores in town…so many have gone out of business in Tulsa!

53. SAM says:

Hi Jane,
    I love soo much your blog!!!
    You’re so blessed to have everything in life.
    You’re so blessed to have a stylish mom and always on the go.
    I can tell that you have a very close relationship with your mom and with your sister. And that’s one of the reasons why I love you.
    I just started blogging and I would like to add your blog as one of my links.
    Visit my new blog.

54. LiLa says:

You are so beautiful and you have a great sense of style.
    loves, lila

55. Sunset says:

I really love that lace shirt, this whole outfit just works on so many levels! The skirt adds that great pop of color.
    Just wondering, if your hair color natural? It’s really quite stunning!

56. Sunset says:

Just wondering, if your hair color natural? It’s really quite stunning!

57. Chloe says:

I absolutely LOVE your outfit, as well as your mothers and your sisters. Hope you had a lovely Valentine’s Day!

58. Tasha says:

Hey I just wanted to say I loved your outfit from Valentine’s day! It’s a stylish combination! I’m a huge fan of Forever 21, you can get unique pieces for not too much money, which is great!
    Anyway, I’m new at this whole blogging thing, but I really want to make it into something really special. Any advise or helpful hints would be fantastic!
    Oh, and I know I need pictures of myself on my page, and those will be coming soon!
    Take Care!

59. anna says:

i love this post so much

60. Lobelia says:

I love your outfit! You’re such an inspiration!

61. Megone says:

cute top. i think i may be too old for forever21 but i like to think that 25 is the new, oh i dunno, sumthin younger? werd.
    i have a blog too.
    thanks.

62. Camille says:

All of you are very beautiful. I adore your sister’s yellow tights and boots.

63. Sydney says:

Hey, I was just wondering, in your family portrait, you dad isn’t there. You said at the beginning of the post that he was…

64. Alice says:

Wow I understand why you are so proud of your new Givenchy heels they look stunning ! à
    Alice

65. Kate (Kasia - in my language :P) says:

Hey, I can’t good speak english but I must it write!
    I walk on air! You’re very very great person. I love your style. I don’t understand everything… :(
    You have got pretty collections. I like your Fashion ;)
    I kiss you!
    P.S. I’m from Poland. I find your site on : http://www.papilot.pl/gwiazdy-lans/news/2009/02/3222.html
    Bye, bye!

66. katherine says:

Hello!I saw a very cool article about your blog in teen vogue! I love this blog!You are sooooooo pretty too, never forget that!

67. A. says:

i LOVE that lace top. ive got to find myself one now too.
    you look lovely.
    xx

68. Willa says:

Jane, can you tell me about what your mom and sis are wearing? I love that white and yellow blazer, and your lace top is so fitting for you!

69. Love that outfit, I may try and re-create it as I have a skirt and a lace top like that. But I will wear a nude bra to be a bit more risque :) And my parents won’t see it ;)

70. site christian louboutin
    prix sale a main christian louboutin
    christian louboutin outlet
    christian louboutin sale a main pas cher
    christian louboutin homme pas cher
    saleamainpascherchristianlouboutin