Uncategorized

ROAD TRIP-off to Austin

I'm in the middle of packing for a short road trip to Austin…I'm going with my mom and my aunt Karen for two days of vintage shopping & really good Mexican food. I love Austin, I can't wait to go back. The shopping there is so great!

Before I go, some pictures of tasty junk food I consumed this week with two of my best friends.

Curly fries at Pizza Hut..nice blue nailpolish Viky!!

Jumbo sized gumdrops..they look so pretty but after eating five of them you kind of want to heave.

Corey tackles Viky

Viky tries on my Ray Ban glasses

Showing off an AMAZING jungle green velvet wrap skirt..it's vintage YSL, I can't stop wearing it. Definitely packing it for this road trip.
Worn with a mohair Prada cardigan, vintage belt, and Prada sling backs.

Mm McDonad's ice cream!! Haha, I'm sorry for such a boring post. I've been busy this week organizing upcoming trips.

Can't wait to share my pictures of Austin with you guys…until then!

xo Jane

171 Comments

1. Only you could look so chic in the supermarket!!
    I have the Prada cardigan in black and adore it! The glasses are very cute too!
    Have a fun time
    Pearl x

2. Cassandra wrote:

That cardi’s adorable :) Have a good trip!

3. Annabel wrote:

that is an amazing outfit darling. i’ve always wanted a furry/hairy sweater!! lol and not just because of where the wild things are! xx

4. Hayley wrote:

I love this outfit!
    Your skirt is so amazing – the colour looks great on you!
    xx

5. Stine wrote:

girl, I like your style!!!
    x

6. Carina wrote:

I love how you wear things like these (!) to a supermarket and would pack velvet on a roadtrip. You are one of my new heroes.

7. Carole wrote:

Can you also share addresses in Austin? ive been dying to go there. I love going to the supermarket in high heel :)

8. Eva wrote:

Hi Jane,
    Love your blog, and glad to see you’re going to Austin! I myself am a Swede living in Texas for a while, going to visit Austin soon. Would love to get some addresses and tips of cool Austin places. Take care!

10.25.09 · Reply
  9. yes!! junk food, vintage clothing and fun with friends, plus upcoming road trip- what’s not to like! :)

10. Erin wrote:

AH where are you shopping in austin?!?!!?! I recomend Juan in a Million for some whole-in-the-wall mexican…

11. Meggy wrote:

Hey lady —
    First of all, that photo of you in the supermarket literally made me smile. In a public coffeeshop!
    Secondly, it reminded me of the latest post in my blog, Fashion for Writers, which I do with my friend Jenny; the post is called FFW Heart-to-Heart: Wearing a Cocktail Dress to the Grocery Store, or, The Implications of Overdressing. It’s a thoughtful, yet whimsical discussion between the two of us in which we talk about what it means to — often — be the most dressed-up person in the room.
    Hopefully you’ll find it interesting; I’d be honored if you’d take a look.
    Best,
    mw

12. Briana wrote:

Hardly boring! If nothing else, the photographs are the highlight of the post (especially that first photo – the lighting it just breathtaking – and ironic considering it’s of a hand salting fast food). I come back to this blog again and again not only for your interesting take on fashion, but for the absolutely superb candid photography. I would die quite a happy woman if I could take photos like yours!
    And it’s nice to see that someone still dresses up to go do the supermarket shopping. :)

13. Sofi wrote:

The colour of that skirt is amazing, and I love love love the belt, looks fantastic on you!!

14. Hannah Vaz wrote:

Nice pics. OMG, I’m so fanatic. lol Lovely candy picture!

15. Isabel wrote:

Curly fries are tasty, ain’t no shame in that!

16. xAZD wrote:

those shoes are incredibly tall + amazing! have loads of fun
    xo, xAZD

17. Gon wrote:

OHHH Jane ! That junk food looks sooo delicious ! You look great love the mohair.
    kiss,

10.25.09 · Reply
  18. Great outfit!! I love love love the prada shoes!
    You look like you had a really great time together, in those photos!!

19. Tegan wrote:

Now who are these people that Jane paid to be a in photo shoot to show that she has friends? I’m not convinced.

20. Jamie wrote:

I love that you aren’t afraid to be dressed up when you’re friends are in jeans sweatshirts! You look amazing and totally true to who you are. That takes courage girl!

21. colleen wrote:

you’re a standout! i love that you can look so amazing grocery shopping

22. beetle wrote:

it must be weird for your friend to go out with you when you are dressed for a dinner and they are dressed like a normal teen in a hoodie and jeans.
    it’s almost like you are trying to prove something. enjoy your teen years.
    shame on your mom for letting you grow up so fast.

23. evangeline wrote:

you look amazing in these pictures, and i have to say it is really refreshing to see that you are not intimidated into wearing jeans and a sweatshirt (i know i am) you are such an inspiration
    xoxo from chicago

24. I love the whole outfit :-) From the clogs, the skirt, the belt…Wow! XOXO

25. sioux wrote:

beautiful look, and beautiful location! I also want to try to take photos in a supermarket, but I know it’s not easy, there is much monitoring here in Milan … I love your skirt of emerald green velvet and the fur cardigan, even the shoes are crazy!

26. Mel wrote:

You look so chic in that supermarket! Wow I love your skirt! It’s so gorgeous! Yum I adore McDonald’s ice cream! So cheap and so delicious!

27. sioux wrote:

This is for Beete, 22 ° comment from above: Jane, you are a myth because you have a strong personality and individuality, do not get influenced by the boring and “all-the-same” fashion of your friends, you are an artist, you managed to be unique, against all conformity and mediocrity in our society … your mom is a genius, do not listen to sad people and bigots!

10.25.09 · Reply
  28. love that green skirt on you! Great find. I love that color green. The fries look good and I love ice cream from mcdonalds. My favorite.
    check out my camilla skovgaard heels at http://www.fashionsnag.com

29. Emalyn wrote:

WHOA. Who is beetle to speak? Jane, you look AMAZING as always.

30. Yadel wrote:

WOUW! you look amazing!

31. judy@judyaldridge.com wrote:

To Everyone–This is from Jane’s mom–I’ll get a list of addresses of the places we visit, and post it for all! Cheers-judy

10.25.09 · Reply
  32. jane- i love your green skirt.
    you know, it’s my fave color!
    your girl friend is gorgeous!

33. Camila wrote:

cool pics jane (:

34. Marie wrote:

Love your glasses!! Looks like you were having fun… safe travels

35. Marie wrote:

and your sweater is fab

36. Victoria wrote:

The picture of your friend Vicky is just awesome! She looks so cool with regular clothes and your RayBans! (And love her hair too)

10.25.09 · Reply
  37. It’s pretty hard to eat healthy all of the time, those curly fries look so delicious… now I’ve got a craving for possibly the most unhealthy food in the world, poutine! Also, I adore those glasses!

38. Camille wrote:

wow your friend figure skates?! so do I

39. amber wrote:

beautiful photos. And I really like the textures in your outfit!
    Amber

40. Elizabeth wrote:

those jujubes look pretty good, but after a while they start to make you feel kinda nauseous. i love love love your emerald green wrap skirt! have fun in austin!

10.25.09 · Reply
  41. I got a friend from Austin who studied here in Portugal for one year already, I want to go there so much! ^^
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    @ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

42. you look amazing!
    the one thing we truly share is being from pretty small towns, you from trophy club and i from omaha. (although i suppose you’re right outside dallas, kind of.) i’ve always found it really hard to find people in my town who share my same love of fashion, i wonder if you ever have the same problem? although i’m sure your mom is probably really amazing when it comes to that sort of thing. idk. just lamenting. haha.

43. Razzi wrote:

Love the skirt Jane! I have the same glasses too!

44. amber wrote:

idgi. why would you wear this to the GROCERY store, pizza hut and mcdonalds. GIRL get some sweats PLEASE

45. Jade wrote:

Beautiful outfit! looks fab.
    I love the green of the skirt with all the neutrals. and GORGEOUS SHOES! (as always)
    urban-nails.blogspot.com

46. Rosa wrote:

You always look like the epitome of what one should dress like daily. It’s like a dream I have where everyone always dresses stylishly. Sigh….

47. sarah wrote:

to whoever said get some sweats above, i completely disagree. sweatpants are inappropriate outside the gym or my heater-less house. please don’t ever ever wear sweatpants!

48. Kat wrote:

I love the green skirt! And the belt. I probably wouldn’t even be able to stand on those shoes, although they look amazing. Have fun on your trip! Take loads of photos.

49. Zeva B. wrote:

there is no such thing as being overdressed, that’s the big problem with Americans – they underdress all the time, and you are a wonderful exception, Jane. Hope you will have fun at Austin. BTW, I bought very similar shoes at Penney’s just yesterday, my budget is much smaller than yours but my love for fashion is just as strong :)

50. Kirsten wrote:

your outfit is adorable! i noticed your friends sweatshirt says US Figure Skating, I’m an ice skater too!
    {uninhibited fashion blog}

51. Brigadeiro wrote:

I cannot remember the last time I ate curly fries, yours look DELISH! Cute pics! :)
    xx

52. Amalia wrote:

Curly fries for dinner
    in a vintage, green velvet skirt
    Like a little Lolita in over-sized glasses
    she’ll take one soft serve for desert…please

53. Miri wrote:

the frames are AWESOME!
    küsslein
    Miri

54. anastassia wrote:

McD’s ice-cream is sinfully good. You know its bad for you but there is no helping it.
    Love the skirt. Velvet is a wonderful look for fall and winter.

55. GGShoe wrote:

Nice pictures, great outfit! Can’t wait to see the Austin photos!!

10.25.09 · Reply
  56. Not a boring post at all! Your pictures are amazing!

57. Molly Rose wrote:

fabulous outfit… aren’t curly fries the absolute best?!

58. k604bc wrote:

Great outfit Jane… but yeah, thanks… now I’m craving for curly fries!!! :

59. Emily wrote:

very fun, i love the way the candy pops out with your camera. I can’t wait to get a DSLR!

60. Becca wrote:

I can see why you don’t want to take of that skirt – it is lovely!

61. Vanessa wrote:

Aw thats so awesome, I live in Austin.

62. Connie wrote:

Those glasses are pretty classic.
    They suit you adorably well.
    XOXO,
    Connie

63. Megan wrote:

The little signs on the left say “Great Deal” when they should say “Great Heels!”
    Lovely.

10.25.09 · Reply
  64. I’m such a big fan of your selection of belts!

65. dy wrote:

looks like fun! you look cute with your ice cream cone. :)

66. Anna wrote:

People usually say all friends dress the same. But that doesn’t apply to you and that’s a great thing.

67. Amy wrote:

I’ve been craving a velvet skirt or dress for so long, that one is amazing!

68. Vanessa wrote:

Have a lovely trip, dear!

10.25.09 · Reply
  69. yes macs vanilla cone is th best! if u evr get th chance, try mr bean’s soy bean ice cream!!!!!!!!

70. Erin wrote:

ah what a great cardigan!
    i absolutely love the fact that you wear this to the grocery store and mcdonalds.

71. kirstine wrote:

I’ll be there for peaches on halloween. you should stay there so we can partay!
    xx,
    kirstine

72. Angel wrote:

AUSTIN IS AMAZING! <3

73. undercoverlover wrote:

yesssss the salting money shot! <33

10.25.09 · Reply
  74. cute post! mm love junk food.

75. Natasha wrote:

Hooshaw for the figure skater! Haha, and your outfit is pretty nifty too :P

76. tonya wrote:

I am sure you scare off all the guys in town. What 16 yr old guy is going to be attracted to that look unless he’s gay? Your “boyfriend” isn’t the exception. He is the rule…so gay it’s ridiculous. He’s probably just using you to try and get some internet fame.

77. Shannon wrote:

Have fun on your trip! :) Love your cardigan, looks amazing on you.

78. dannie wrote:

I love the color palette of your look, its works sooo well together, esp. the jacket and skirt combo! I love your ray bans as well, I have a couple pair very reminescent but they’re from Downtown LA and probably at least 40 dollars less. Hahaha, glad you had a great weekend!

10.25.09 · Reply
  79. I never really posted anything but I saw a comment above and really feel like I need to say something: My boyfriend loves fashion too. Probably not as much as me but he appreciates it and also buys high-end fashion. It’s not necessary that guys who appreciate good design have to be gay. I disagree. I do read Jane’s bf blog sometimes and I highly doubt that he’s gay.

80. Jules wrote:

Oh you look great! And Vicky is cool too. =D Can’t wait to hear Austin from you girl. =D
    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

81. Debbie wrote:

i love your blog! looking fabulous even for a supermarket visit. you go girl!
    the luxury of fall – boots, cashmere, suede and layers.
    if only my little tropical island would snow!

82. FRENCHICK wrote:

Absolutely IN LOVE with your velvet skirt, so retro!
    I owned a black Chanel one, I love velvet, it’s so flattering !
    I couldn’t wear such glasses but it suits you really well.
    Have a nice week !
    Gigi,

83. Kazuko wrote:
  84. Pen wrote:

You look so good even when you’re shopping for groceries! It’s so awesome! Love your skirt!

10.26.09 · Reply
  85. Happy trip to austin!!!

86. Cecylia wrote:

You look amazing on your road trip! Great frames!

87. Those photos are lovely

88. DAISY wrote:

The first photo is fantastic, I really like the light in it ! Fab shoes, Im not sure I could walk all day in them however ! Are they really comfy? Or have you got used to walking in such fantastically killer heals ?!? :)

89. h wrote:

Some commenters are so bitter and twisted.. if this site makes you so jealous you feel that you have to leave malicious comments just don’t visit it!
    I love that pic of you in the supermarket.. if I came round into the cereal isle and saw you there dressed like that I think I would *die*!

90. Rosa wrote:

TONYA: wtf? I hope you realize how rude and inappropriate your comment was re boys and J’s boyfriend. I am sure Jane doesn’t need anyone to defend her and I hope she is above all the shiz that some morons throw at her blog, but really, how do you think a 17 year old – who is unique and beautiful – might feel when people keep telling her that everybody is jealous and her boyfriend is just after publicity and she’s just a spoiled brat for having beautiful things? Jane and her mom have been extremely kind to let us all into their homes and closets, and their attitudes have always been positive, welcoming and way too nice for the crap that some of you leave here. show some respect at least.

91. Filippa wrote:

Do you have a driver’s license?

92. Felicity wrote:

Jane,
    I love how you dress like everyday is a special occassion. I love to wear upscale, chic outfits like velvet skirts and heels to ordinary places like the grocery store with my friends but I often feel like I clash with their “jeans-sweatshirt” ensembles and I look way too overdressed.
    How do you do it?

93. Mr.G wrote:

Very cool pics. And great outfit (blue pul + Ray Ban)
    Mr.G
    Blog it! >> http://fashionmeetscologne.blogspot.com/

94. Ruby wrote:

You look completely amazing! I LOVE the green skirt and cardigan! Thanks for sharing the pictures :)

95. Michelle wrote:

you look great as always jane .
    and McDonald’s ice cream is always the best ! plus it’s cheap !!
    your friend looks adorable with the blue hoodie :D
    glistersandblisters.blogspot.com

96. Stephanie wrote:

Shoes are sick of course!
    Mickey D’s cone is the bomb.com and a bit guilt free.
    Stephanie

10.26.09 · Reply
  97. You should check out La Condesa for THE best Mexican food in Austin, super cool space and great food. Okay so my buddy Rene is the head chef there but as the old head chef of La Esquina in NYC you will not be disappointed!

98. Rachel wrote:

Yes! so glad to find someone else who thinks gumdrops are absolutely spectacular.

99. Ista wrote:

Love the glasses!I’m from Austin and yes it is a amazing city!

100. Brie wrote:

I can’t believe people are giving you crap about overdressing. Most people wish they had the wardrobe and style to wear a beautiful outfit to a mundane event. Life is way too short. Everyone should wear something they feel beautiful in whether they’re going to a cocktail party or the grocery store.

101. Lauren wrote:

Beautiful (:
    AHHH you look EXACTLY like this girl i know named Stella. I mean, exactly. Except she’s blonde.

102. great

103. sarah frost wrote:

Your outfit is fantastic, I looove it

104. Stéphanie wrote:

Love the post even it’s simple ;P Love the pic!!

105. gina wrote:

Awesome sweater and skirt!

10.26.09 · Reply
  106. i LOVE THE SKIRT in the supermarket picture! soooooo inspiring.

107. Meg Ellis wrote:

No! This is not a boring post at all! I think it’s always so nice to see a tiny glimpse into each fashion bloggers life. (Granted we don’t need or want every little detail…) But it is always nice to get a taste for their everyday life. It gives this cyber world and these online connections a more tangible element. And certainly for someone who is as big of a deal in both the blogging and fashion community outside the internet as you are, it helps to understand how “normal” you are. The fact that you go to the grocery store to buy junk food and goof off with your friends is precious and priceless. (Of course you look more stylish doing so than most people could ever hope to…) I guess what I’m trying to say is that it brings that relatability factor. I hope that makes sense. Anyway, just a thought. Thanks for sharing with us the everyday fun and happenings.
    Great outfit! The velvet skirt is beautiful. A truly wonderful piece!
    Have so much fun in Austin! Can’t wait to see the pictures…

108. djfjaerlk wrote:

you look like marcia cross in that last photo! xx

109. keira wrote:

looove that outfit!! ahh!!! i live in austin!!! i hope i see you around town(not in a creepy, stalkerish way)!!

110. tonya wrote:

they are INVITING us? are you kidding me.
    they WANT the attention.

111. keren wrote:

Haha, you seem so out of place in the super market ! You look great, though.

112. S wrote:

Tonya, ur a very sad weirdo.

113. Megan wrote:

I just got back from Austin for Austin City Limits!! Such a phenomenal city-great shopping! Being a southern girl (like you!) I loved experiencing a fabulous southern city, soo have fun! I recently did a blog post on my favorite Austin shopping, check it out!

114. Bino wrote:

Love your outfit, fabulous shade of green Green is my favorite color.

115. Ebony wrote:

Hope you’re enjoying your stay here in Austin. So much to do. Lots of small authentic Mexican food on South 1st St. Check out the Art of Jewelry Boutique(opened this month) and partner gallery Art on 5th(cool Dr. Seus exhibit) and how could I forget my besties jewelry store, Fashionique Boutique in the Mueller Center. Buffalo Exchange and Cream Vintage on the drag (Guadalupe St.)near campus.
    reFresh1968.blogspot.com

116. D. wrote:

I absolutely LOVE your blog, you are such an inspiration for girls who love fashion!
    I started a blog last week, I would really like if you could take a look at it! Unfortunately it is in french…
    Kisses

10.27.09 · Reply
  117. Follow http://twitter.com/FashionBlogNews on Twitter and never again miss any update of the world’s best fashion blogs!

10.27.09 · Reply
  118. You have a little something of Bree Van de Kamp in your photo. Being soooooooo classy in such a place !!!

10.27.09 · Reply
  119. Not a boring post at all! I love your outfit, especially your jacket and glasses.
    I love the USA grocerie stores, they are so huge and sell really typical American products. I really miss those stores!
    Have fun in Austin!

120. Margaret wrote:

I hate that the Americans wear sweatpants all the time. And they’re usually dirty, too long and don’t even cover their asses! I can’t stand seeing someone ass or “sexy” lingerie everywhere! And I don’t understand why does almost everyone wear something from Hollister every day. Hoodie from H., tank top from H., jeans from H. That’s a hell. Each of these clothes scream: That’s made by Hollister! As I have the same amount of money as normal teenager who works after school I’d rather buy something from American Eagle or the other brands. They don’t have big prints thrown all over their clothes. I mean I don’t buy a t-shirt which says to everyone: “I’m from AE” I wish I could wear really high hills like you do but I don’t know how to walk in them. Ok, if they’re wedges or they don’t have something skinny, long under my feet that I can easily break my legs it’s not a big problem. But still the ones which are so high aren’t available for me.
    Your fan from Chicago (the hell full of rarely washed sweatpants, Hollister teens, and those who think that they’re emo, but they’re just weird “WTF’s”).

10.27.09 · Reply
  121. wow, this gumdrops… superb!!

122. ely wrote:

the last pic is my fave.
    love how the ice cream cone’s at the forefront and the background is just slightly out of focus

123. Margaret wrote:

I guess I spelled wrong these “heels”. Ha ha. But why do I care?:) I’m not American, I’m just couple years in the US.

124. Gina wrote:

You won a award on my blog :)
    ginapoppe.blogspot.com
    xoxo Gina

125. Aileen C. wrote:

I love your style!
    xoxo

126. stylista wrote:

your outfit is amazing…those prada shoes are to die for!!! and I love mcdonalds ice cream cones, although i detest everything else from there. check out my blog at http://allthingsvogue.blogspot.com

127. 10.27.09 · Reply
  128. juliet wrote:

Not boring at all! It’s nice to see you live nrmal live -just in the middle of vintage ysl and other goodies-
    juliet xxx

129. Courtney wrote:

wow, what the hell? People are getting pissed off that you dress up to go grocery shopping? I love it, you look fabulous! You don’t need a special occasion to look great! I go to UT and I dress up to go to class everyday while everyone else on campus is in running shorts…but running shorts aren’t my thing, so I wear what I want. Some of you commenters sound ridiculous…go back to your sweatpants and old t-shirts and whatever and stop reading fashion blogs!

130. regina wrote:

hi, I don´t know if you even notice my comment but I just want to send you one.
    Your blog is damn nice:D

10.27.09 · Reply
  131. Love the slingbacks. Fun post!

10.27.09 · Reply
  132. Market chic! You’re not the only one who dolls up to go to the market. I’ve been doing that for years. It makes me feel pretty and it’s inspiring to look at.
    I love your glasses, by the way. Keep the posts coming! You have a style that’s inspiring. :)

133. nana wrote:

oh the sweets looks so yummy!
    love your glasses
    and your friends outfit^^

134. Lidia wrote:

hi! if you’re going to austin, you really should try a great place to drink AMAZING smoothies :D it’s on 1112 N. Lamar Blvd (austin tx 78703) http://www.food4fitness.com/index.php
    it’s like, the BEST smoothies ever! try it :D

135. Patty wrote:

You’re going to be on The City next week!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s awesome!!!!!!

136. tippy wrote:

jane! just saw you on a preview of “the city”! anyway, loved this post-the glasses are so cute. looking forward to seeing pics of your trip!

137. Victoria wrote:

I LOVE that you don’t care where you are–the market, McDonalds, you wear designer and you pull it off! Those Prada slingbacks and the vintage velvet YSL skirt is so warm and so Fall. Have a great time in Austin, Jane!
    xoxo,
    Victoria

138. Solo wrote:

Austin. Such a wonderful place to be. ;D
    Solo
    Travel and Living
    Job Hunt Pinoy

139. Monika wrote:

just saw you in “The City”! Great, great girl!:)
    Monika from J’adore Fashion

140. Jane wrote:

Jane! Just saw you on a preview for next week’s episode of The Hills! :) Can’t wait to see it!
    -Jane @ brunchatthebeach.blogspot.com

141. peggy frey wrote:

hello Jane, i work for the fashion french magazine MADAME FIGARO. I’m trying to email you but, i don’t know why…i can’t!! i’d like to tell about your collection for urban outfitters. Can you please give me your mail so i can telle you every thing??????
    peggyfrey@hotmail.fr
    thanks a lot!!!

142. Sarah wrote:

Hey Jane
    I’ve been reading your blog for about a year! I adore it. Any way, I was just watching the latest episode of ” The City” on mtv and guess who I saw??!
    YOU :)

143. Stephanie wrote:

I love your blog. I wish I that chic when I was 16. Have fun in Austin!

144. zola wrote:

hey, jane! I just saw you that you will be on mtv the city. I’m very excited to see you.
    xoxo zola

145. Style Signorita wrote:

Slide the bar towards the last few minutes to catch yourself sweet pea.

146. Meadow wrote:

Jane it’s so interesting to see you with your friends. Your style is so chic and unique. What do your friends think about your exciting endeavors? it’s not everyday a teenager has a line at UO.

147. Kristina wrote:

I just recently moved out to here Austin for college yay!
    And I miss thrifting in Dallas so I was wondering if you could give me a list of the best thrift stores you know of here in Austin?
    especially any that are closer to the UT campus?
    Thanks,
    Kristina

148. karen wrote:

You will be on “The City” next week right? Thats awesome :)

149. mally wrote:

girl! i see you in “THE CITY”
    Xoxo

150. Sherita wrote:

How cute are those glasses!!!?? I agree about the gumdrops ;p
    Have a safe trip, can’t wait to see pics!

10.28.09 · Reply
  151. I really think you would like our photos we just posted..totally your style and it is my cousin as well! Come check it out!

152. http://www.beautyrevolutionmagazineteam.blogspot.com
    I don’t know if my other one posted, but the link was wrong. If it didn’t post– I said you should come check out the freshly posted pics. Totally up your ally!
    We love your blog!
    -Kristina Krug with BR MAG

153. Rose wrote:

are you going to be on” the city” next week? btw a wonderful post!

154. serena wrote:

grrrr, your friend corey is wearing a dodgers hat. im from san francisco…haha

155. Bella wrote:
    10.30.09 · Reply
  156. Jack wrote:

you did that whole Ray Ban wayfarer reading glasses thing as well?
    Uggh.. how “original” and “cool” and “not at all a trend”.. the thing you claim to say you avoid
    BTW Congrats only being able to buy only 1 pair of shoes in the span of 2 days…

10.30.09 · Reply
  157. The french fries look delish. I adore the picture of you with the ice cream cone – incredibly fun. =)

11.2.09 · Reply
  158. love the glasses!

11.2.09 · Reply
  159. Sus wrote:

I love this post, the outfit & photos are so fun – it made me smile :)
    The poncho is amazing, does it weigh much?
    (Apologies if this is double posted, silly fingers hit the wrong keys on the keyboard).

11.4.09 · Reply
  160. Cris wrote:

lavate el pelo!!!! GUARRA!!!!

11.6.09 · Reply
  161. I had the best meal at Juan In A Million:

12.2.09 · Reply
  162. I really admire her sense of attraction for others and I do like her shoes in the photo above where she stands in the middle with glasses on.

3.4.10 · Reply
  163. On the contrary, it isn’t boring at all, and let me say this for starters, that was some awesome shot at those curly fries, the darkness made it look better. Getting back at road trips, a few times every month, me and my buddies goes around Burlington, Ontario with my Mitsubishi to find some good place to eat at, which we never been to before, just to remove the boredom on our system.

2.17.11 · Reply
  164. Road trips are such fun-filled events that I always enjoy with my friends and family in Indianapolis. It is also a good time to visit scenic places, visit your distant loved ones, or just plain old revisiting the past. But for me, one of my agenda is to try out how long will my Hyundai that I bought at the dealers will last, given that I maintain it like I am taking care of a child.

3.9.11 · Reply
  165. I dropped the mouse when I saw the jumbo gum drops. Great road trip. Looks like you got your eat on. Makes me crave for some fries right now.

3.20.11 · Reply
  166. Attractive section of content. I love the color green. I love that green skirt on you! The fries look good and I love ice cream from McDonalds. My favorite.

7.20.11 · Reply
  167. I like pictures all.It showing shopping advertisement

7.29.11 · Reply
  168. Hey ! am I glad to vist your blog ! from this I can get some information and facts that I didn’t know prior to. You made my day. Thank you rather much!

3.6.12 · Reply
  169. Marcos wrote:

encyclopedia turn substances bodybuilders exercise lori federation rise means body building 1999 build muscle female organization training posing mclish allow.

5.2.12 · Reply
  170. kadenjsr wrote:

announced Monday, April 22, 2013, it has pulled from the market Tshirts emblazoned with the words . Nike Inc.
    En un comunicado remitido a EFE, en el que rechaza “cualquier implicación” y no acepta las sanciones de la USADA, por lo que recurrirá ante el Tribunal de Arbitraje Deportivo (TAS), Del Moral afirma que el ofrecimiento de impunidad a cambio de delatar al ex séptuple vencedor del Tour le fue formulado el pasado mes de junio a través de su representante legal. air max outlet El Vall d’Hebron exporta una exitosa terapia emocional con ni
    Buongiorno dottoressa. Le scrivo dopo varie ricerche su Internet che hanno causato in me una maggiore conoscenza ma anche una maggiore confusione a riguardo. Il tema che vorrei porle quello dell sessuale o avversione sessuale che dir si voglia.
    Olvide. nike outlet